Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Someone is posting my pictures on facebook, and write a bad

Customer Question

someone is posting my pictures on facebook , and write a bad things and racist things about me, which hurts me and effect my reputation, can I stop her, and I ask for Compensation
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information only for educational purposes only, and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please tell me:

1) Is the using the photos that you provided on your profile, or is she getting them somewhere else? If so, where?

2) What exactly is she saying? This is important.

3) Do you know who this person is?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello again! You never responded to my query, so I am touching base to see if you still need an answer. Please reply and let me know if so. Thanks.