Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Significant experience in all areas of employment law.
60109343

I am bullied in the work place. Boss is aware and does

Customer Question

I am bullied in the work place. Boss is aware and does nothing. I have only put a complaint in writing once to him but I have complained numerous times verbally. If I walk out due to being bullied/harassed do I have any rights? Does he have to pay me my unused vacation time?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 10 months ago.

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question.

Does this bullying relate to a legally protected trait, such as your race, religion, gender or disability? Also, does your employer have a policy expressly requiring them to pay you for your unused vacation if you quit? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.

Hello again,

I just wanted to followup with you to make sure that you did not have any further questions or concerns. For some unknown reason, the experts are not always getting replies or ratings (which is how we get credit for our work) that the customer thinks have gone through. In your case I have not yet received either. If you are having technical difficulties with reading, replying or rating, please let me know so that I can inform the site administrator.

In any event, it was a pleasure assisting you and I would be glad to attempt to assist you further on this issue, or a new legal issue, if needed.

Very best wishes.