Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I work in a paper mill in Wisconsin. I am a salaried

Customer Question

Customer: Hello- I work in a paper mill in Wisconsin. I am a salaried employee at this company for 21 years. Just under two years ago I got a new boss...tha'ts when my work life got miserable. I have had an excellent work record throughout the years and am generally well respected.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Oh soory I accidentally hit enter---I will keep on going
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Employment Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: No problem ok...It will take me a while to write ...thank you.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: ok
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. I am sorry to hear about your difficulties with your new boss. What exactly is your question regarding this situation? It appears you were cut off. I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.