Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer
Experience:  I have significant experience in employment law.
63724254

My question is to do have a case against a company I worked

Customer Question

My question is to do have a case against a company I worked for the verbally harrassed me and bullyed me and sexually harrassed me to the point that I was shaking continuously and I was also asked to falsify documents that were supposed to be from a lab in order for the company to continue their SQF level 2 certification so the company would save money even though it put millions of people health at risk. This company is a food distributer for Chedders Restaurant, Sam's Club, Bake One etc. I have all the proof to back this up and employees who witnessed and are victims as well. When I refused the made my life Terrible to the point I couldn't take it anymore.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 1 year ago.

Yes, claims can be pursued for harassment and retaliation. A North Carolina plaintiff's employment attorney would take on this case on a contingency basis if that is something you would like to do. Here is a link to NC plaintiff's attorneys that could pursue a case on your behalf: http://exchange.nela.org/network/findalawyer

I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What about falsifying documents that were supposed to be from Silkner Lab. ? I have evidence that they were doing that for over a year. I was forced to lie about the documents to Rich's corp. For the Audit. as well as the FDA.

Understood, Those facts could support a whistleblower claim because it sounds like what they are did to you was illegal.

Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation. Thank you.

Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.