Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Significant experience in all areas of employment law.
60109343

Can one file suit against former employer retribution loss

Customer Question

Can one file suit against former employer for monetary retribution for hearing loss from factory work in state of Illinois?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question.

If it can be established that the hearing loss was work related, then a workers compensation claim can be asserted. Workers compensation will allow the employee to recover compensation for all medical bills associated with the hearing loss as well as all future losses in income. You will almost certainly need a lawyer to pursue this sort of complicated claim. You can find a workers compensation lawyer to assist you here.

I hope that you find this information helpful. Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or concerns regarding the above and I will be more than happy to assist you further.

If you do not require any further assistance, please be so kind as to provide a positive rating of my service so that I may receive credit for assisting you. Very best wishes moving forward.