John, Employment Lawyer
Experience:  Exclusively practice labor and employment law.
71296933

I have a question about a Non compete clause
, I am

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, I have a question about a Non compete clause
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am employed by Employer A---> there is a staffing company B(Vendor)----> and implementation partner C----> Client D... I worked for almost 6 months in this pattern, Now the Client D is acquired by Client E and Client E offered me a fulltime position. I have not signed any doucments with anyone except with my employer now, Vendor B has sent me a threatening email saying I have broken a non compete clause
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Employment Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is the email he has sentGood evening. This is the regarding the "My name" contract extn.Her contract is ended on December 2015. We did not receive any contract extn. As per the contract she is not suppose to work directly at the client's place without taking any authorization from the Vendor/Sub Vendors.I already discussed this point with her and sent couple of mails to her and her employee also.
She is not even reply any of the emails about the status.We heard that she is continuing her work at the client's place. If she is not responding and continue her work with out our authorization we are going to proceed in a Legal way.She is responsible and bare all the attorney fees as well as the penalty. We already explained her about the contract details over the phone couple of weeks back.You are the main vendor and we placed her thru you. Please pass this message to her. If we did not receive any message from her with in couple of days we will start our legal actions as per the original contract.Thank you.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thanks for submitting your question today.My name is John. I have over 13 years of legal and consulting experience in this area. I’m happy to assist you with your question today. I'm going to send you an offer for additional service. If you accept I will want to see the document(s) you have signed and may have to ask for a detailed explanation of events to review before a phone call occurs. I estimate this will take me bout 1.5 hours to complete review through end of phone call. One moment please.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already paid 38$ I should pay more?
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Yes, this will take me about 1.5 hours to complete. The amount I proposed to you is a relatively good deal; it's 40% off my regular rate that I charge to clients. I cannot afford to spend that amount of time for $38. Let me know how you wish to proceed.