Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I HAD TO RESIGNED FROM MY JOB AFTER ALMOST 11 YEARS THERE,

Customer Question

Customer: MY NAME IS***** TO RESIGNED FROM MY JOB AFTER ALMOST 11 YEARS THERE, BECAUSE I WAS BEING SINGLED OUT AND BULLIED
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I WAS AN ACCOUNTING SUPERVISOR AND ABOUT A YEAR AGO, A NEW CONTROLLER CAME INTO MY DEPARTMENT IT SEEMED SINCE THE BEGINNING THAT FOR NO REASON HE DIDNT LIKE ME BUT LAST FEW MONTHS OUT OF NOWHERE, HE STOPPED ALL COMMUNICATION WITH ME HE WOULD CONDUCT MEETINGS WITH ALL THE MANAGERS/SUPERVISOR UNDER HIM, EXCEPT ME IF HE NEEDED INFORMATION REGARDING MY WORK, HE WOULD ASK MY STAFF AND/OR OTHER CO-WORKERS
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Employment Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: OK
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. I am very sorry to hear that you felt compelled to resign. What is your question regarding this situation exactly? Also, why do you feel you were being singled out? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.