Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

It is involving Short Term Disability with regard to medical

Customer Question

Customer: Hi my name is***** is involving Short Term Disability with regard to medical conditions and stress/anxiety.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have been on and off FMLA for several years. I work for the State of Colorado. I've had a really rough time with them treating me fairly doing things by the book. I had evidence against them, filed grievances, and nothing has ever panned out. I am now completely out of FMLA and have been thrown a bone by the HR Benefits manager. She is giving me until the 8th to turn in the paperwork for STD from my doctor in order to maybe get coverage.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Employment Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your specific question about this issue?