Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Significant experience in all areas of employment law.
60109343

How do I file a PPA violation?

Customer Question

How do I file a HIPPA violation?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question.

You want to file a complaint with the Department of Health & Human Services, which is the entity that enforces HIPAA. You can file the complaint online right here. Once you file your complaint DHHS will investigate, may call you for a statement, and once it has determined that a HIPAA violation has occurred, will penalize the medical provider accordingly.

I hope that you find this information helpful. Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or concerns regarding the above and I will be more than happy to assist you further.

If you do not require any further assistance, please be so kind as to provide a positive rating of my service so that I may receive credit for assisting you. Very best wishes moving forward.