Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I was fired performance. I was recruited 3 years ago to

Customer Question

I was fired for poor performance. I was recruited 3 years ago to start their new branch. We had one account. I did over 1,700,000 this year. A 25 percent increase over last year. I am a presidents gold circle member, an award received for sales. Three years of hard work and they fire me over a customer complaint which they refused to say who. So they get all of the accounts I brought on and I get nothing. I believe this was personal.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. I am very sorry to hear you were let go.

To be clear, are you asking whether you can sue your employer? Also, can you please tell me if you had a contract that expressly limited your employer's ability to terminate the employment relationship? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.

Were you able to view my reply? I look forward to assisting you...