Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

Marsha, I an an school system RN and suspended since

Customer Question

Hi Marsha, I an an school system RN and suspended since 8/28/15. Now they ask what can we do to help you to resign? I worked with severe handicapped students, one died on the first day of school after I assessed him and taught gtube feeding to the teacher assistsnts. I had 8 other duties at a nearby school with three students to teach meds by gtube, gtube feeding, I couldn't be at two or three places at once. I already been to 3 schools by 12:30, and I. assigned to 4 schools?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 11 months ago.

I am sorry to hear about your situation. You should find a new attorney who can help you determine if you have a possible wrongful termination claim against them. It seems they created a situation that was impossible for you to perform. Also, it has been nearly 4 months and they are just now talking about getting you to resign. I think that they want you to resign shows that they feel that they cannot fire you.

You should contact your state or local bar association for a referral. They keep updated lists of attorneys experienced in various practice areas.