Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

I put in a month ahead of date, my employer said OK but a

Customer Question

I put in for vacation a month ahead of date, my employer said OK but a week before said date my employer said we need everybody to work on my previously approved date and said if you don't show up for work don't come back. I went on vacation,,already paid for use it or loose it, and showed up to work following my vacation and was terminated. Now its three months later and NO Unemployment Compensation, what can I do, what are my rights. Former employer dragged their feet and now so is SC Unemployment
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

At this point you need an employment law attorney to grt involved and seek the unempoyment benefits you are entitled to. If you are denied the benefits he/she could file a claim against the employer for dragging their feet.

*get involved.