Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I was terminated from my part-time job today. I worked

Customer Question

I was terminated from my part-time job today. I worked for a donation station. In Christmas I messed up me knee badly I was in the ER. I did call in on Saturday morning and let voicemail on the line that we are to call in on. The I text one of the ppl that is a Direct contact to me. And talked on the phone with one of reporting management . I can prove my call logs and text but I did call and have phone conversations. I still not released to go back to work. Yesterday Direct manager called me and told me before I return to .work I would need to come see her. And today after my doctors appointment I went and saw her and she terminated me because I did not call her and I didn't have her number.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Can you tell me what your specific question is?

Did you see my follow up question to your issue?

I see that you have not responded in some time. Did you wish to continue with this question?

I see you still have not responded in some time. Did you wish to continue with this question?