How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Civil servant employed by DOD at Fort 25 years. I have

Customer Question

Civil servant employed by DOD at Fort Jackson for about 25 years. I have represented myself through the formal hearing investigation regarding EEOC disability discrimination. I have received exhibits and transcript regarding hearing conducted by DOD hearing officer. I don't know where to begin with perjury? I can support regarding DOD Investigator's Report of Investigation, altering at least one exhibit, and exclusion/altering of testimony. I sent a request for a hearing before EEOC Judge in Charlotte. Fort Jackson's lawyer, who is complicit in fraudulent transcript, has said he is filing a motion for summary judgement. I need legal representation to expose fraud.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Sorry...I do not understand your specific question. Do you have a question?