Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer
Experience:  I have significant experience in employment law.
63724254

My best friend has been terminated by Suburban propane after

Customer Question

My best friend has been terminated by Suburban propane after 24years of service. He is 61 years old. To date, all yearly employee evaluations have been positive especially in dealing with customers and employees.
He was told he was being terminated for bullying but was not given specifics of what was said or by who. His boss stated in a written document that he has signed off on every safety meeting ( required monthly) but safety meetings have rarely held . This has caused several moths of concerns by my friend that he repeatedly brought up to his boss as they have some new employees. We believe this is falsification of company records by management Without a copy of what was alleged in detail and the fcat the manager falsified records, what is his recourse through the state dept of L and I?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 11 months ago.

What do you believe the real reason was for your friend's termination, age?