TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA
9373668

If probable cause is found in my case, can I get a Right to

Customer Question

If probable cause is found in my case, can I get a Right to Sue letter from the EEOC?
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
you can
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

If the EEOC does not find in your favor after it investigates, then you can indeed request a right to sue letter. The EEOC will provide that as the matter of course.

Does that answer your question? Please let me know if you need clarification, as I am happy to continue helping you until you are satisfied.