Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I completed all necessary requirements Lyft sign up bonus,

Customer Question

Customer: Hello I completed all necessary requirements for a Lyft sign up bonus, however, now their refusing to pay stating a promo code was not utilized when I submitted my application. This information is not accurate as at the time I submitted my application a promotion code was present. I have a text message from my Lyft mentor stating "my application looks great" and "give me a call so you can take advantage of the sign-up bonus". I contacted this mentor to finalize my application process.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Sure
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Employment Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 11 months ago.

how much are you owed?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
$750

You can lodge a complaint with the company through customer service and management. You can also escalate with complaint to the BBB, credit card company and dept of consumer affairs. Given the amount instead of hiring a lawyer, consider also small claims court. with such pressure company should settle.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have contacted Lyft numerous times about this matter and escalated the issue. They continue to refuse payment.

You can move then to the other options I mentioned above for added pressure.

Kindly let me know if that is fast and clear. happy holidays.