Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

My wife was terminated a day at work. It was due to a

Customer Question

My wife was terminated for missing a day at work. It was due to a schedule change. She called in to check the schedule and was told she was off. She was told by both the second and third level manager everything was covered. Later that day she was told she was supposed to work. We were down in Oregon and it wouldn't have been to drive home. If she was told earlier in the day, we would have had plenty of time to drive home safely. When she went to work the PIC person in charged fired her because he said she said she had said quit. I was with all conversations. She never said quit.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for the information, can you please tell me what your legal question is?