Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Issue is if someone starts work on Monday and Tuesday and

Customer Question

Customer: issue is if someone starts work on Monday and Tuesday and leaves sick for 5 days what should they paid for
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes hired a manager on salary position , and she worked for 2 days and now has sent me a doctors note that she cannot come until mnday
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Employment Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
dont sign me up for any memberships ...
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What state are you in?
Do you have sick time offered and I am presuming if you do this employee has not yet accrued any since she only worked 2 days, am I right?
And it does not show you are signed up for more than this question, no subscription showing.