Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I have been refused my unemployment benefits, because of a

Customer Question

I have been refused my unemployment benefits, because of a vicious HR department of F & M Bank, what do I do now?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question.

On what ground specifically were you denied benefits? Also, in what state re you located? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
On July 28, 1915 I was fired from a job I had held for 10-years. The problems began when I had to take a 3-month sick leave for rotator cuff surgery. This was actually an on the job injury, the proper paper work was never done. The very day I returned
to work my things were packed to transfer me to another location. It was a cramped 2-person box car office, the lady I was to work with had a bad temper, and was considered mentally unbalanced by employees who had previously worked with her, she threaned me
on a daily basis and informed me she was carrying a gun and knew exactly how to use it. This was reported to HR numerous times, and nothing was done. I had my hand on the phone more than once to call 911. Still nothing was done.

Thank you. How exactly does this relate to why you were denied unemployment benefits? What reason were you given for that? Also, in what state are you located?

Are you still looking for assistance with this? I am here to help...