Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I am a member of the management team, reporting to the

Customer Question

I am a member of the management team, reporting to the office of the division president. I have three departments that work under me. The president was recently let go by the owner and the rest of the management team is lobbying with the owner to get me removed, as well. In the recent weeks, I have been left out of meetings and reviews, other members of management are trying to hire and staff positions that are in my departments. One of my department managers is working at the direction of the owner and another functional person in another office. They have take timesheet approval of that particular employee away from me. Routinely now, other members of management are working directly with my subordinates. I am on the way out, no doubt. What steps can I take with this privately held company?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But I am not sure I understand your question. Are you asking if they can fire you?