Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

My employer terminated me 7 days ago with no explanation

Customer Question

My employer terminated me 7 days ago with no explanation under false pretenses and with no discussion between us as to reason. at termination time there was verbal abuse followed by legal threats and telling me he called police. Since then he has as far as my current and ongoing investigation is, verbally and via texts and emails contacted countless contacts, clients and vendors specifically about his reasons for my departure from the company including specifics and solely about me. These explinations have been different and changing as i learn from peoplereaching out to me. I have been very p.c and have not contacted him yet but time is the enemy as with each passing moment he affectivly burns down my reputation in the very same business that i was leaving him for and have always been upfront in my intentions to do so from our first meeting and interview. Slander and character defience is so devistating and hard to ecover from evan if acusations are n ot proven and completely fabricated. I need him to know I know and to stop now. Ive been compiling everything I can to defraud his claims and fight but inn the meantime he is affectively destroying my business and my life really. What is my play on a Saturday. Right now to attempt to stop this.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 12 months ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Can you tell me what state this is in?

Did you see my follow up question to your issue?

Are you there? Please note that I am still here, awaiting your response...

My apologies, but I must assist the other customers that are waiting. Once you respond to my follow up question, I will respond as soon as I can. Please note that I may be assisting other customers or otherwise out of the office (depending when you respond). Thank you.

I see that you have not responded in some time. Do you wish to continue with this question?