Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer
Experience:  I have significant experience in employment law.
63724254

I run a uv paint machine on the first shift ten hours. The

Customer Question

I run a uv paint machine on the first shift ten hours. The conditions are extremely dusty. the machine is not designed to operate in this atmosphere. I have managed to get it descent for over one year. The problem is the second shift cant keep a person on it very long. Every time they change operator I have no way of knowing because there is a thirty minute lapse between shifts. I do not know who is running the machine or if they know how to. There is not a supervisor on the second shift. I have to go in at five am and discover a total mess, paint spills, broken belts, wrong adjustments. My supervisor has ridiculed me time and time again in front of the entire group of coworkers on several occasions. I am suffering severe depression from this. My coworkers are playing games with my emotions and I don't know what to do.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 1 year ago.

Are they harassing you based upon race, gender, religion, age, or disability?