P. Simmons, Lawyer
Experience:  Employment Law Expert
11181181

Doesn't the Human Resources legally have to disclose

Customer Question

Doesn't the Human Resources legally have to disclose complaints about me to me?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

There is no such rule. That is, if a complaint is made to the company about a specific employee, there is no state or federal law that requires the company notify the employee.

This is the part of my job I don't like...when the law is not in favor of my customer. I wish I could tell you that HR is required to notify you, but I can only provide you information based on the law so that you can act on the best available information to you...I wish I had better news, but can only hope you recognize and understand my predicament and don't shoot the messenger. I'm sorry!
Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.