Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Last few months I hand in my time card and my paycheck is

Customer Question

For the last few months I hand in my time card and my paycheck is always short. I brought to the employer's attention and I am told the difference will be added next paycheck. I got my check today not only did he not add what he owed me. The paycheck was less than it was the week before. I was so discouraged and felt mistreated and disrespected as I am his top employee. I go over and above. I quit today
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question.

How exactly was your paycheck short? Is your employer paying you for fewer hours than you reported working? Also, what precisely is your question here?

I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's comissions as well as hours. Can I get my paper work and contact you back? I would probably like to speak with you

I am happy to talk to you here. However, I cannot call customers on the phone. If you have a specific question for me, I will be glad to answer it. Please let me know....

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I realize you can not call me. I need to call you in 15min

Sorry, what I meant is I cannot talk to customers on the phone. I can help you here, though. Just let me know what your question is.