Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I resigned my position as lab manager at Colorado Springs

Customer Question

I resigned my position as lab manager at Colorado Springs Family Practice and shortly thereafter I received a call from Kim who is the supervisor over Colorado Lab Services asking me if it was true that I quit because of them (CLS). I told her No. I left because I felt that I was afraid of our manager. Apparently He was bullying her and using my quiting as a way to get her to put more phlebotomists from CLS at CSFP. Another person had quit just before me and I had heard that he was telling Kim at CLS that we both quit because of CLS! This is completely false. Since the end of July I have not been able to get a job at CLS or anywhere else. Kim had called me back in Aug very upset and asked me if I could send her an email staing that I did not quit because of CLS, which I did. I have been upset about this since it happened. I am afraid to do a lawsuit, but I need a job!
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?