Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I work at a hospital and spoken with my chief nursing

Customer Question

I work at a hospital and spoken with my chief nursing officer regarding this disrespectful, rude charge nurse whom constantly harassing me on the job...this been going on since June 2015. I work as a heart monitor technician but I have B.S in business seeking to be come promoted ...I got my evaluation and it defaming to my character as well as an infliction of I'll will...I then spoke with my chief nursing officer in October about the same person whom refused to relieve me for bathroom breaks from my desk..she made a statement to me in front of two co workers I will sit and mess in my pants until she was ready for me to use rest room....I'm tired of this lady and it's been real uncomfortable working with her...I want to file an harassment claim as well as for invidious discrimination...please help me make a decision on going about this matter
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Good evening. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Do you have any reason to believe that you are being trated differently due to your race, religion, ethnicity, etc.?