Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping employers and employees.
11313492

I am an Agency employee big automotive company. I received

Customer Question

I am an Agency employee for a big automotive company. I received my performance review and is not related to my performance oe the events tha occurred to evaluate my performance for 2015. In a nut shell, I stopped encouraging my supervisors unethical behavior which made me an outsider. Every coworker was given a :name" by my supervisor and we we are encouraged to call the coworker but that name. Since I am an agency employee, I was forced to pay for everything on business trip, including the employees that are not agency, expensive dinners, personal items, adult club. The writing is on the wall what should I do?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

The retaliation and non payment are illegal. They violate state law and the fair labor standards act. You have a few ways to pursue this. You have a few options. Let me outline them. You can pursue a complaint in civil court. You may sue for losses suffered plus costs and interest. You can also file a complaint with the attorney general office. You can threaten these options before pursuing and use for leverage. local counsel can also get involved! Counsel can reach out to negotiate first. I wish you the best. I trust the answer has been helpful. kindly let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do bring this up to company's HR that I am working as an Agency?
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

Yes. They may reconsider. If they do not you can turn to the options I mentioned earlier. Kindly rate me excellent. Happy thanksgiving.