RESPONDER9
RESPONDER9, Employment Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with more than 20 years of expertise.
71277549

I work in law enforcement (federal) and have an ongoing eeo

Customer Question

I work in law enforcement (federal) and have an ongoing eeo complaint being investigated for discrimination. My supervisor has lied repeatedly especially in some instances in which I have a witness who can corroborate my allegation. If he is labeled as untrustworthy with the agency, what is he facing as far as possible disciplinary actions?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  RESPONDER9 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. Sorry to see this situation. Any findings made in the EEO investigation are reviewed by management, and it is management's decision as to what action to take based upon their review of any investigation. Discipline may result as it is against federal policy to engage in discrimination or lying. Hope this helps?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I thought you would have examples from your experience.
I still can't believe I'm in this situation but I finally decided to stand up to my sup. I feel like I have a target on my back because of it. I am considering moving if my sup loses his job because I know he/she is the only breadwinner in their family.
I feel bad for them but not for him. :/
Expert:  RESPONDER9 replied 1 year ago.

I can tell you of one case wherein a high-level manager was disciplined and forced to retire, so hope this helps with an example?

Expert:  sarah-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/employment-law/9f1ak-work-law-enforcement-federal-ongoing-eeo.html
Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.