RONB-ESQ
RONB-ESQ, Lawyer
Experience:  Right of Way Manager at Access Midstream Partners, LP
90553395

I hab breast cancer in 2005 and 2011. I work with lamp oil

Customer Question

Hi, I hab breast cancer in 2005 and 2011. I work with lamp oil and frag. I feel sick on a daily bases. I have body pains from all the lifting( problems with muscles sense I had chemo and herceptin). I'am 52 and have been working as a lead on a oil line. My problem is that I get sick with colds and have problems with pain in my arm from all the lifting. I make a fair amount of money doing this and with not having a college education will not find a job that pays this much. I have a lot of memory problems, along with hearing. I'am beyound stressed that I can no longer keep this up. Thank you Donna Lennart
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Donna, I am sorry for this dilemma. But I do not see a question. Do you have a specific question today?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I guess not. Just really finding life hard lately. Thank you for your time. Might have to quit and hope that I'll be able too get unemployment.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Welcome. You may want to contact customer service to receive a refund of your deposit. Best of luck

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you... I'll pay.
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

Hi Donna my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and would be happy to try to work through your problems. I am sorry for your condition I have been dealing with Cancer and Chemo since 2010 and can relate to some of your issues. I have also spent many years working in the natural gas business dealing with pipeline easements.

Are you an employee with the company you currently work for versus being a contractor? If you are an employee have you looked to see if your company offers long term disability insurance? Many times employers offer this and many times they pay for it and just include it as a perk. If you found that you had long term disability insurance you could potentially go through that process and receive adequate compensation to live. I am currently in that position myself.

No hurry, but let me know where you stand as to being an employee and then what you know about your companies benefit plan if that is relevant.

I look forward to hearing back from you and will respond once you provide more information. As the last attorney mentioned if you would prefer I can go over this on the telephone if you would prefer for an additional cost.

Regards,

Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

It is my goal to provide you excellent service and do my best to fully answer the question you posted. The only way I get any credit for my answer is if you give me a positive rating between good-excellent. I would truly appreciate you taking the time to go back and review my answer and give me feedback. In the event you don’t feel like I answered your question please reply so I have an opportunity to fully answer the question you asked. In the event you have already provided feedback and I missed it Thank you and please disregard.

Regards,