Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I were off on vertern day which left me with 32 hour on

Customer Question

I were off on vertern day which left me with 32 hour on oneweek the nectweek iwork62 hrs 12 hours over time my check show only 5hrs since I took veteran day off the week before I get payed every 2 weeks
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

Before I ask questions about your situation, I need to make sure that you understand how the website and rating system works.

Many times in employment law situations the law is not in favor of the employee. When that happens we have to give the person asking the question bad news. It's true, but sometimes it's not in their favor.

On this website the customer rates us experts at the end of the question and answer and every now and then a customer is unhappy about the law and gives a negative rating. Unfortunately, that negative rating is taken by the website to be a reflection on me, indicating that I wasn't polite, wasn't prompt, or provided a wrong answer.

I'm more than happy to discuss this with you, but I just wanted to make sure that you understood how the system works and that you will rate me on my professionalism and not on whether the law is in your favor or not, since I have no control over that.

With that understanding, do you want me to discuss this in more detail with you? If so, what specific question do you have?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I won't rate I on the faithful answer
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Great! Sometimes people get mad if it isn't good news, but all I can tell you is what is correct, good or bad.

I read your facts, what specific question can I answer for you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot call just me some type of answer
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

I don't do telephone calls, if you got an email on that it is automatically generated by the website and not me. There's no need to spend the extra money, we can answer any question you have in this format.