Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I am anticipating bad yearly evaluation and fearing job as

Customer Question

I am anticipating bad yearly evaluation and fearing for loosing job as Tenure-track Assistant professor. What should I do to avoid?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
This is really an overly broad question, since you know what you did or did not do to be even anticipating this type of review. You would need to narrow this down to specific questions, because we know nothing about your entire situation and employee evaluations are up to the employer and cannot be attacked unless they are based only on the age/race/sex/disability/national origin of the employee or are based on false facts and the employee can prove to the contrary with actual evidence.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am willing to explain in detail about my situation. How I can send this information and how much it will cost to provide a legal advise to take protective measures. One thing I can assure that
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
academic politics to remove someone from the job just personal liking or disliking is quite complicated.
I need some help but I can not afford a lawyer but if my case is worth persuing, then I can manage. So I need to know whether my case has any legal value to fight? I will be happy to provide substantial details.
Thank you for your reply.
We can provide you information to help direct you in the matter, but state law forbids us from providing advice or representing customers of this site.
If that is sufficient for you, if you want to communicate in any other manner than replying to me here and posting your situation BRIEFLY with only the material facts and no names of anyone, we can work with you right here.