Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I have a employment and retirement issue. I had been off on

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** have a employment and retirement issue. I had been off for work on FMLA related to my job, and was forced to retire. I am seeking for an attorney that can help me with this situation. I can be reached by phone 3-377-7461 and email***@******.***.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your post. As you might have read in the information for this Site, this is not a representational Site. In other words, we provide legal information and do not provide legal advice, opinions, or representation to the customers of the Site. That is because we cannot establish an attorney-client relationship with the customers of the Site. If you have a legal question for us though, please feel free to ask it and we will try to assist you with a discussion of the law and your options.