Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I filed a misconduct and inappropriate behavior complaint a

Customer Question

I filed a misconduct and inappropriate behavior complaint a on two people. it was through a company that reports to the organization all anonymously. now one of the two think and assumes I did it. can he sue me?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. First, this may depend on what state this is in. What state is this in?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.