Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

If a employee in a telemarketing position suffering from TMJ

Customer Question

if a employee in a telemarketing position suffering from TMJ be termnated if her doctor has provided letters of condition and even advise that such work may aggravte condition
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the information and your question, however, in order to assist you I will need additional information. Can you tell me specifically what the employee is wanting from her employer? In other words, is she wanting to cut hours, numbers of calls per hour, or asking for a completely different job? What specifically and can she still perform the essential function of her job with her condition or limitations? Also, is this temporary and if so, has the employee worked for the employer for at least 12 months in a full time capacity?