Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I was and am the target of my supervisor and now corporate

Customer Question

I was and am the target of my supervisor and now corporate HR. I have reported my supervisor for unwanted touching, insults, disparaging remarks, misrepresentation of Policy/Procedures (PTO) which I believe constitute harassment and a hostile work environment. I believe that retaliation is on-going and, as I am a 61yo male, with a recent worker's compensation injury and my supervisor is a younger female, that sex and age may be motivators for my treatment. I have good documentation that other violations of fairness at work and fraudulent billing takes place with regularity at this nursing home where I work. Is there an attorney who will consider representing me?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Unfortunately, JustAnswer experts cannot take customers on as clients. What I can do is help you find counsel using a third party referral. Will that be acceptable?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.