Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer
Experience:  I have significant experience in employment law.
63724254

Supervisor retaliating due to questioning s harrasment to s

Customer Question

supervisor retaliating due to questioning his harrasment to his supervisor. do i have a case?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Possibly, it is unlawful under Title VII federal law for someone to retaliate against you for engaging in protected activity (i.e. protecting someone else from unlawful harassment).

You will have to file a complaint with the EEOC to investigate your claim to see if an unlawful violation occurred. Here are instruction on filing a claim with the EEOC for an investigation: http://www.eeoc.gov/employees/howtofile.cfm

I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation. Thank you.

I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your time. Thank you.

I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.