Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I just sat down with my pension administrator and I 't feel

Customer Question

I just sat down with my pension administrator and I don't feel I was treated unfairly. They pushed the papers in front of me and had me sign a paper taking my children out of my medical plan saying that there auditor did not receive the paperwork about my children's coverage I have coverage under the plan until April 2015. I only get one pension credit for every 1600 hours that I work. I have worked 35 years as a steamfitter and only got credit for 32 years They pushed paperwork in front of me and I signed it and they quickly notorized it. I haven't received any checks yet they want me to come in and pick them up Today
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your information. I'm not clear on what you would like to know about your circumstances. What question can I answer for you today?

Thanks in advance.