Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I want to know how many persons are required to know my

Customer Question

I want to know how many persons are required to know my medical conditions in regards ***** ***** recent on the job injury? There are 10 salaried managers and multiple unsalaried managers and a total of 368 total employees at the retail store I work at plus an HR person and GM. Is my privacy mine or not?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Tina replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome.

My name is ***** ***** my goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I am sorry to hear of your difficult situation. Before I can give you an accurate answer to your question, please provide the following additional information:

How many people have been told about your medical condition at your workplace? Do each of them have a need to know for some reason?

I look forward to assisting you as soon as I have received this information. Thank you.