Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  20+ Years of Employment Law Experience
10285032

Where I can file ADA 's rights at? I did filed to the

Customer Question

where I can file ADA 's rights at ? I did filed to the Human rights last August 27th after I was terminated from Walmart by August 12th They already sent their secret Invegistae to walmart and I got the letter after they finished with them before 60 days.
and Walmart told them that my polcy's violence floor and my gross was not enough because since I was on leaving of Absent to caring my husband's sick
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.

I want to make sure I understand your question...are you looking for a link to the ADA?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I filed against Walmart last August 27 at the Human's rights in Springfield, Ill
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. But I do not understand your question. Do you have a specific question ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I still look for ADA's address and I can file at Springfield, Ill
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
A complaint under the Americans with Disabilities Act would be filed with the EEOC (there is no "ADA Office" per se). You can file your complaint with the EEOC by sending them a written complaint and the instructions to do so are at http://www.eeoc.gov/employees/howtofile.cfm
You can also call them or mail them at:
500 West Madison Street
Suite 2000
Chicago, Illinois 60661
1-***-***-****