Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I was a contract employee who was off by Bridgestone at the

Customer Question

i was a contract employee who was laid off by Bridgestone at the suggestion of a co worker. this co-worker was also a contract employee. i know that the contract worker was trying to suggest that i be removed based on my workload but the real reason was that i reported him forging his time cards. i also reported him for criminal activity with law enforcement for illegaly taking class 2 narcotics at work. i reported him 3 months prior to being released. multiple times to multiple agencies
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the information, can you please tell me what your legal question is? Also, what was the reason the Company gave you for letting you go and did they violate any written contract by doing so?