Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  25 yrs. of experience in employment law, real estate and business law, family law, criminal defense and immigration.
20073497

I contacted you earlier regarding my job at Vocational

Customer Question

Hello Andrea. I contacted you earlier regarding my job at Vocational Rehabilitation in South Carolina. I neglected to say that only my job was eliminated out of maybe 40 to 50 around the state that. Mishandling of personnel is minor however, compared to other corruption in the agency including missing funds, clients working in a training center manager's private business, hiring and promoting based on membership in particular groups. Nothing new in the conduction of much government business, right? Anyhow, that agency I was with is currently under new leadership and good luck to him, as he will need it.
One thing about people, I guesstimate about half will be where they are supposed to be, doing what they're suppose to do, how they should be doing it. The other half doing whatever they can get away with.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Andrea, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I wish things were different, but unfortunately, the are not and so I have to agree with everything you say. There have been steps taken to correct these situations in the workplace and some strides have been made, but we have a long way to go to correct these issues and bring them up to where they should be. In the meantime, stay well and let me know if you have questions in the future,

Kindest Regards,

ANDREA