Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I received a letter from our daycare that we have to pay a

Customer Question

I received a letter from our daycare that we have to pay a finders fee and the nanny we hired received a cease and desist
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But do not understand the question...do you have a specific question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am wondering if the non compete is enforceable, and if we pay the finders fee will they go after her
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Thank you...can you give some context

Your original question gave no mention of a non compete.

It is still not clear what is going on with the circumstances that surround your question.

IF you can provide some context it may be myself or someone else here can give you a helpful answer.