Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I am sunita reddy as lab tech working in metropolitan water

Customer Question

I am sunita reddy as lab tech working in metropolitan water reclamation chicago for the past 16 years. I am black colored asian indian with B.S. M.T. ASCEP ,UNIVERSITY OF ILL graudate.
Mr. Robert Polis since 10 years haunting me set up with co- employees luring them passing
probations on their promotins and ask them to lie about me and my work and write me up
lies and fabricate to fire me. Every time I have to explain H.R. and get punishment. He is
aggresively doing this now to fire me before he retire next year 2016.
He is doing this and done many people in the indusrtial waste dept. This info is there with
mwrgdc chicago records.
I am not safe. I need protection.He is gang war on me. Please help. My e-mail-***@******.*** and home phone-(###) ###-#### *****(###) ###-####
Please help.
sunita reddy
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

what can I answer for you about this? are you asking for options to pursue a claim?