Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer
Experience:  I have significant experience in employment law.
63724254

I am an advanced practice nurse with 18 years of experience

Customer Question

I am an advanced practice nurse with 18 years of experience who was wrongfully terminated and a letter and email were circulated defaming my character. This is a large corporation and I have been advised to sue for defamation of character due to out right lies that can be verified by my co workers. Have already seen a lawyer to protect my license
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 1 year ago.

What exactly is your question? Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been told that I have a great defamation of character case. Most lawyers won't handle these cases on contingency. This company has made 50 million so far this year. I live in southern New Jersey just outside of Philadelphia and need someone in my area. I have done in north jersey near New York who has great results with these cases. That is a very long drive for me. The person who told me I have a great case us an RN lawyer

It does appear you may have a defamation case. Here is a link where you could find a local contingency lawyer: http://www.lawyers.com/libel,-slander-and-defamation/new-jersey/find-law-firms-by-city/

I'm almost certain you should be able to find a contingency lawyer to represent you.

I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please ate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation. Thank you.