Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I worked man by the name of Lloyd and he owes me about

Customer Question

I worked for a man by the name of Lloyd Phillips and he owes me about $2000.00 and refuses to pay nor has he made any attempt to pay me i gave hime alot of hard labor and hrs.he told me to chalk it meaning screw you I am not paying you there is more please call me so we can discuss this matter I do have alot of people that are willing to step up and testify in court if need be please call(###) ###-####
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Can you please tell me a little more about the situation? How/why does he owe you? Were you an employee, or a contractor? What kind of work did you do?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.