Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I have been receiving benefits last 3 years. Then they sent

Customer Question

I have been receiving benefits for the last 3 years. Then they sent a letter saying they are no long giving me the benefits. Can some one help be to appeal???
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am afraid that we cannot legally represent anyone from this site, it is forbidden by state law. Have you gone to legal aid or contacted a local attorney to get representation to reinstate your benefits?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Then why did have pay you if can not help me in anyway????

You did NOT pay, you left a deposit which you may get refunded by contacting customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where are you located please????

If you have questions you would like answered I am more than happy to do that for you if you pose the specific questions and give us the information. If not, please get your refund from customer service. Thank you.