Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Significant experience in all areas of employment law.
60109343

My company renewed our Unicom contract we were offer health

Customer Question

Hi Patrick my company renewed our Unicom contract we were offer health care reform and I have paying ever since I called Horizon our health care provider only to find out my insurance was cancelled since March 19th 2015 but I am still paying I called my Union they said they are going to speak to the person who makes the payment and don't know if I will be refunded no one informed me it was cancelled I want to know if I can be refunded my money from March 19th to present
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question.

If you paid for health care coverage for time that you were not actually covered, you should absolutely be entitled to a refund. Typically, a refund should be demanded via writing to your employer and union.

I hope this addresses your concerns, but if I can be of any further assistance just let me know.

Kind regards,

Patrick