Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I need help i am going to be called into the home office to

Customer Question

i need help i am going to be called into the home office to sign a written warning. my employer has bounced pay roll checks in the past. i was tbe RN on call and i received a call from the the home health aid that she went to the bank that issued the check and and was told that there was issunient funds. she wanted to know if there was anyone in management that was on call. i told her there was none and called my boss of this issue. no response. i told that coworkers that that they was an issue on the checks. in the past they did not cover the insufficient funds that the employees paid their bills. what do you advice? my email is***@******.***
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your post. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.

Before I can assist I need to be clear that what I can provide is 'legal information', not 'legal advice' because I am not your attorney. If you are seeking legal advice you would need to retain local counsel to help. I can provide you with thoughts and options but cannot act as counsel for you. Is that acceptable to you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I appreciate your understanding. Now, as far as for your question--what can I help answer? I read the facts but I am unclear as to what you are being disciplined for--was it because you called the owner?