John, Employment Lawyer
Experience:  Exclusively practice labor and employment law.
71296933

I currently was off from Ellucian Company L.P. and have a

Customer Question

I currently was laid off from Ellucian Company L.P. and have a severance package. To receive the severance package, I need to re-commit to my non-compete which I signed with the company upon employment. The non-compete with the severance package reads a little differently from the non-compete I signed upon employment. I would like to review these documents with a lawyer and understand my commitment before signing. I have pdf document files for both the severance agreement and the non-compete I signed at employment.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thanks for submitting your question today. My name is John. I have over 13 years of legal and consulting experience in this area. I’m happy to assist you with your question today. Sure I'll review it. Please email me the documents at***@******.***. I will then submit an "additional services" offer to you for this as document review is in addition to general legal answers.